2. Processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is described below on the basis of your relationship with Nelson Garden.
2.1 Processing of personal data
Personal data is information that can identify you as a person, for example name, personal ID number, email address, street address, phone number or an image.
The personal data we process is the data you yourself choose to submit to us, for example if you contact us via a form on the website, by phone or send an email to us. We may take photos when you visit our facility or visit an event or a trade fair at which we are participating.
2.2 If you are a reseller or supplier
Nelson Garden may process the personal data of contact persons. Such data comprises, among other things, name, address, email address, job title, areas of responsibility and other data that is necessary to enable a business relationship.
2.3 If you are a customer
Nelson Garden may process the personal data of contact persons. Such data comprises, among other things, name, address, email address and other data that is necessary to enable our relationship with you as a customer.
3. The purpose of processing personal data
Nelson Garden only processes personal data to the extent that such processing is necessary.
Depending on the relationship in question, personal data is processed in order to manage our relationship with you or to enable an existing or future business relationship.
4. How we collect your personal data
In general, Nelson Garden collects data directly from you or via other people connected to the company where you are employed.
The type of data that Nelson Garden collects about you can be, but is not limited to:
- Contact details, e.g. name, address, phone number and email address
- Employment information about you, for example job title
- Photos or videos of you recorded in our premises or at events
- Content that you have shared, for example images or videos
- Other personal data in your profile on third party’s social networks (Facebook, etc.)
- If you post an article, a comment or similar in a public forum, in an app or on a website, such information can be read and used by anyone who has access to the site and used for purposes over which neither you nor Nelson Garden have control. Nelson Garden is not responsible for information that you post in such places. Nelson Garden will not use any comment or the like made by you without your prior consent.
6. Sharing of your personal data
Nelson Garden does not share your personal data with any third party that intends to use the data for marketing purposes unless you have provided your consent for this.
Nelson Garden may share your personal data with a third party when it is necessary to be able to fulfil a legal obligation pursuant to current law or at the request of an authority.
6.1 Subcontractors and exports of personal data
In certain cases, Nelson Garden uses subcontractors to process personal data. When using subcontractors, Nelson Garden will always enter into a Personal Data Processing Agreement in order to make sure that your personal data is protected.
7. Saving personal data
Nelson Garden only retains your personal data for as long as necessary in order to satisfy requirements in laws and agreements. This means that we retain your personal data for a reasonable time after your most recent contact with us. When the personal data we have collected is no longer required, we erase it in a secure manner.
8. Data security and change of personal data
8.1 Data security
Nelson Garden has undertaken to prevent the unauthorised access, disclosure or other deviating processing of your personal data. Furthermore, Nelson Garden works to guarantee the correct use of personal data, in order to maintain data integrity and to guarantee accessibility to data. We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and administrative processes and measures in order to protect the information we collect and process.
8.2 Change of personal data
You have the right to know which personal data Nelson Garden has saved and to have any errors rectified. You can send us a request for this via firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to be able to provide you with the information in a secure way, we may ask you to verify your identity.
You also have the right to request your personal data be erased if the information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. There may, however, be legal obligations that prevent us from immediately erasing parts of your data.
9.1 Changes to this policy
9.2 How you can contact us